March 24, 2020
To our Fetcher Family,
During these uncertain times we are reminded of how important our community is to us. We hope each one of you, along with your family, friends, and coworkers are all staying healthy and safe throughout the globe.
We are all in this together, and here at Fetcher, we are committed to providing support to you and your team during these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need more guidance or helping hands than usual, or anything in between.
In the meantime, we wanted to share some account updates that many of our clients have found helpful as they re-evaluate their current sourcing and recruiting strategies.
1. Go fully automated. Many teams are now working remotely, making internal communication a bit more challenging. By shifting your open positions to fully automated, you can ensure sourcing and outreach remain consistent.
2. Tailor your automated outreach templates. Given the current climate, your interview process and candidate experience strategy has likely shifted. Ensure that your email templates reflect these changes. Let us know if you need any guidance.
3. Open searches nationwide. Many companies are shifting their strategies and now hiring remote employees. Consider opening up your job search nationwide to help increase the pool of qualified candidates.
4. Continue to build a qualified candidate pipeline. While some companies are pausing hiring for the time being, we recommend still utilizing our sourcing platform to ensure you’re building a qualified candidate pipeline for when hiring is reopened. Remember that it can take 30-90 days to hire, so continuing the sourcing process is imperative as things are on hold.
5. Keep an eye on the ‘interested’ tab. During this time, qualified candidates may be looking for new roles. Keep an eye out for candidates resurfacing, as these should be nurtured now more than ever. As a reminder, all interested responses will be segmented to your Interested Inbox for you, allowing you to focus on these responses first.
6. Install the Fetcher sourcing extension. Now is a great time to install our new extension. Fetcher’s extension allows you to manually source, adding qualified candidates directly into your automated outreach sequences with the click of a button.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help support you and your team over the next few months. We’re so grateful to have you in our Fetcher Family.
The Fetcher Team